• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp Non-xtorq OE Great condition!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really don't know o_O, or are you making conversation.
I’ve been out of the scene for a long while operating heavy equipment, haven’t kept up on the newer saws. My 372’s don’t have the “air injection” written on the side cover so I was wondering. Nothing more. Thanks. I really want another 372 but want it to match my current ones.

I’ve been out of the scene for a long while operating heavy equipment, haven’t kept up on the newer saws. My 372’s don’t have the “air injection” written on the side cover so I was wondering. Nothing more. Thanks. I really want another 372 but want it to match my current ones.
They all have “air injection” it was just a marketing strategy when it came out.

As Joe said it was a marketing ploy, but it is also a great functioning feature of them.
This is the same basic saw as your with a different sticker on the recoil. The newer strato saws are called xtorq saws and it says that on the recoil. The newer 372 also has the decomp on the top thru the tip cover and the earlier ones the decomp comes out the side as Joe's does(and yours probably does too).
I have pictures I can post, but don't want to "crash" Joe's thread.

As Joe said it was a marketing ploy, but it is also a great functioning feature of them.
This is the same basic saw as your with a different sticker on the recoil. The newer strato saws are called xtorq saws and it says that on the recoil. The newer 372 also has the decomp on the top thru the tip cover and the earlier ones the decomp comes out the side as Joe's does(and yours probably does too).
I have pictures I can post, but don't want to "crash" Joe's thread.
Crash away Brett. Always good for people to learn on here.

Crash away Brett. Always good for people to learn on here.
Your 372 has the earlier sticker on the recoil,
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.44.41 PM.png
then there was this one on the oe(original edition).
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.37.56 PM.png
And then there was also the xpw which is also an oe and 75cc on many with a wrap handle and the wide clutch cover, although there were some that had the standard 50mm P&C and the wrap handle as well as the wide cover too.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.40.09 PM.png
Then the xtorq or the newest version, the strato saw.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.00 PM.png
Aftermarket recoil no sticker lol.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.46.35 PM.png
Guess which one I'm missing :cool:.
Sure there could be others(xpg?) I'm not aware of, but these are the ones I've had/seen.
Edit: here's the xpg xtorq recoil, g being for the generator/heated handle for those who don't know.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.55.30 PM.png

Latest posts

Back