• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp xtorq 2015 model

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like stickers on a car custom paint makes it run faster :laugh:
It would sure make me be less careful with it, which would be faster, but I have stihls for that lol.
The stock 372xt I sold was a great runner. I hear a lot of guys talk bad about them, but after I sold it I replaced it with another 372xt, this time a ported one :).

Joe ole buddy saw arrived. I used a little denatured alcohol to get paint off worked great. I had a new bar and chain waiting for it - put it on filled her up with gas and oil fired second pull and i went to town. It runs cuts great and i looked around site for a place to leave a little trading feedback but didn’t see it so I’m just gonna do it here. I appreciate the saw couldn’t be happier and if you need reference in future let me know !! I will fill their ears. Again thanks

Glad you’re happy with the saw. It was a great performer for me and will suit you for many years to come! I don’t believe there is any feedback rating on this site just word of mouth from past experiences. I pride myself in being an honest seller with well packed and fast shipping. I want everyone to feel comfortable with their purchases. Happy to do business with you!

Joe its me again. I've been reading post about the 372 xtorqs and after running the saw for a couple days have to add this comment. Now keep in mind i have a 395 just put new cylinder and piston on and have been running it also. Now the 395 is a beast ok even with a dull chain ok - it cuts and you cant bog it down. I'll give it that but with the 372 beside it and a fairly sharp chain with it screaming its song and a few pounds lighter --- well i wouldn't want to time the two or i just might sell the 395 and buy another 372 !!!! Your saw rocks It just flat out cuts. I have a 51 55 257 and then the two big saws. Unless I'm limbing little stuff i believe i will be picking up the 372 every time. It is a pleasure to cut with. My brother came over to try it out last Saturday after hearing the husky HUM -- (he is a stihl die hard ok). He cut a good size hickory up several cuts and shut saw off turned to me and says "wow". Just had to tell the story

Latest posts

Back