372xp xtorque handle on an older 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait a minute...Why you being easy on this dude????? I remember coming in last year as a newbie and getting royally reamed by your royal highness :) :) :) whats up Queenie?

I think God told him to go easy, just like he may be telling you to give me one of your 346xp's for Christmas.

wait a minute...Why you being easy on this dude????? I remember coming in last year as a newbie and getting royally reamed by your royal highness :) :) :) whats up Queenie?

Are you really in Japan? I've spent a bit of time there but don't remember passing through a Yokosuka. Is there timber to cut there?

Are you really in Japan? I've spent a bit of time there but don't remember passing through a Yokosuka. Is there timber to cut there?
Yokosuka is the naval base just south of tokyo... check out the map link I am posting one end is yokosuka base and the other end is where my cabin (not house) is located...they are about 3.5 hours apart driving time due to the ****** traffic here. https://goo.gl/maps/1dv773Yks372

one end of the map starts at yokosuka base the other end right at my "cabin" lots of wood to be cut around the cabin, not so much around yokosuka. I cut for firewood for the cabin but others cut for lumber and whatnot. the 346 oe (45 cc heated handle and carb model) is up for trade, looking for a good husky top handle. the NE I just got about 4 months ago and its a screamer...my newest favorite toy so its not going anywhere ;)

I bought 5 of those with a free ship special.
29.99 smoking deal I've paid close to a 100.00 with the spike kit before.
I'm a lefty very handy.View attachment 613052
What are you actually doing to the 268 pistons? I have been using the farmertec 372 pistons in a couple of builds but swapping to caber rings. I am assuming that the 268 has a slightly higher pin to top dimension and you are machining a pop up to boast compression? Interested in exactly how much you are taking off.

What are you actually doing to the 268 pistons? I have been using the farmertec 372 pistons in a couple of builds but swapping to caber rings. I am assuming that the 268 has a slightly higher pin to top dimension and you are machining a pop up to boast compression? Interested in exactly how much you are taking off.
My friend cut them down to 372 height with a popup comp is 170s
Some guys just stack base gaskets instead of cutting popups.
I flat topped cut a few that ran good comp was 150s
The bigbore 52mm with 272 pistons are good runners too.
He made them the same way these are farmer tec pistons.
There are many pistons out there full circle 266 268 272 i haven't tried.
Some are rare now most are like the oem or meteor 268 pistons with windows.
Guy's have been doing this since the 371 came out.
I run a caber and oem wrist pin bearing with the g cut off the china circlips or oem circlips.20171127_133830.jpg 20171128_212852.jpg 20171128_221442.jpg 20171206_161823.jpg

Back