• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted everybody to know I may have goofed my wording on my listing but the bar ,
chain and power box are included in the listing

Thanks

e4unydy2.jpg
hy3ebu3y.jpg

This is bar that will be going with the saw

Used Thursday on some smaller pieces then on Sunday tackled a healthy oak that my brother had down from previous storms man that thing handles nice with very good power for its size not sure if I'm going to port my ms261 or sell it I like my ms201 that brad did his tweak to looking at a ms461 390 maybe a jonsered 2188 or 2186 and get that ported to take care of the big stuff but shoot this 346 will tackle quite a bit turned out nice should get better with more use breaking in

Congrats on the sale.
My buddy finally cooked his pos MS310 today. He is in his 70s and he likes to cut up small stuff around the farm. I told him I would post a WANTED add here for an MS261 which would be an ideal saw for him. If you think you are gonna let yours go, contact me please.
I am about an hour down 301 from you, just south of Port Royal VA

Latest posts

Back