• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aducomb

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
If you are lookin for some extra holiday cash I'm Lookin for a 372xp (non x-torq).

Would prefer a full wrap but it's not a deal breaker, let me know what you have.

Thanks

Sorry guys I was considering getting rid of it but I already have some parts for it. I am just going to keep it sorry to lead you guys on.

Thanks bryanr2! Just saw that come up again.

He is good people. I have bought from him before. And he is selling due to some medical bills, not just holiday cash. Hope yall can work something out that is aimiable for both parties.:rock:

He is good people. I have bought from him before. And he is selling due to some medical bills, not just holiday cash. Hope yall can work something out that is aimiable for both parties.:rock:
Thanks for the heads up once again, we were able to make a deal and the 372 is on its way, with a stop at Terry's in between.

That is awesome... you'll have to post follow up videos when you get it!!

Back