394XP- first try at a video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I will have to agree with SP. Behind any good running husky lies a Stihl part. You should be able to get alot more than $185, the video is proof that is a sweet saw. I just added a 350 to my stable, I Stihl bleed orange though.:D

Hey 2k look at the saw real close. It's a Hussie Varni wearing and old Echo bar I put in the mill and opened up so it would fit. But to top it off I got him a new loop of Stihl half skip to give it something worth a crap on the whole deal.

All junk aside he is tickled to death with his old ugly $100 saw. Don't tell nobody but I been snatching it and taking it to the woods with me some and it's growing on me. Ya'll should see what that thing will do with a real operator running it. But you can put anything in the hands of a Stihl Man and it'll run like the Booger Man was after it.
Joe

If you have the equipment to deal with big logs like that, nothing is easier to deal with or process, as a few logs like that will give you a god cord of wood in no time.:clap::cheers:

This is what we deal with most of the time. I'm in a stand right now at an old homeplace and that is all that's in there. Some of um are bigger than the one he's whittiling on.

I need to clear something up. I had to call him to bring in a big saw cause all I took with me this day was my Super 029 Super. I was giving it what for but day light was running out. I thought when I told him to bring a big saw he would bring my 36" 084 but he come riding up with this wimp. Youngens !!!!!

Good job with the video. Looks like smilinpossum is going to make you think ahead or get things yourself:). Must be some fine husky and stihl conversation at your place sometimes.

Gizzard you should hear the junk he talks. It's non stop. He has more speed than some of my old saws, but I got him beat on torque and grunting power. It gets so bad that his Momma has to break us up sometimes, and tell us to play nice or we can't play at all.

With a little more notice I might have brought his 084 but he told me to hurry up so I just grabbed the saw that was right for the job.

Got to give him credit for being the camera man(maybe a lil rep too)

I need to retrieve the splitter and get some pictures up of it. It has handled everything we have asked it too.

Latest posts

Back