• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 395 Full Wrap Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackrabbit

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello! My Husqvarna 395XP only has the 1/2 wrap handle bar and I was wanting a full wrap one. I thought somebody might have one laying around they would sell. It would be nice if it was in good shape.
Let me know, thanks, Cody

I checked there, but they were out. Most places are. I called Madsen's first and they said they have been on order for several months and had no idea when they might come in.

Did you ever find one, Jackrabbit? I'm looking as well -- with no luck. I've been having trouble with "In Stock" actually meaning they ship directly from the manufacturer, and the manufacturer is not estimated to have any for another couple months. I'll let you know if and where I find them -- and I'd be grateful if you'd do the same. Thanks.

Lol! Nope, haven't found one yet. Several places say they have them, but they really don't. I have one on order at Husqvarna Parts Online. They said it was instock, but after I ordered it, they gave me a delivery date of July. I'm also on a list at Madsen's for one. They thought they might get their order in sooner. That's about all I know, if I find something different, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Lol! Nope, haven't found one yet. Several places say they have them, but they really don't. I have one on order at Husqvarna Parts Online. They said it was instock, but after I ordered it, they gave me a delivery date of July. I'm also on a list at Madsen's for one. They thought they might get their order in sooner. That's about all I know, if I find something different, I'll let you know. Thanks!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2848750162...JMViosOSQW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I can sell you one soon. I ordered one 6 months ago and gave up on it. Ordered from my dealer last week, he said he has a place to get them. Then today, the one I ordered came in. I’m not going to cancel my order with the dealer, they are helpful and order stuff for me on a phone call. If you still need it when that one comes in it can be yours.

Back