• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 395xp Husqvarna (No longer Needed)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your price range?
That would depend on condition.
I can purchase brand new with warranty PHO shipped to my door for $1050 from one of the sponsors here or locally with 32" b/c for $1150.
For me anymore than 75% of the cost new isn't worth the potential hassles associated with buying used.

That would depend on condition.
I can purchase brand new with warranty PHO shipped to my door for $1050 from one of the sponsors here or locally with 32" b/c for $1150.
For me anymore than 75% of the cost new isn't worth the potential hassles associated with buying used.
That leaves me out. I'd want $850 + shipping for my wrap 395 in excellent condition pho

I have a ported one here so that leaves mine out. Buy new you will never regret it

I have a ported one here so that leaves mine out. Buy new you will never regret it
I most likely will end up buying new but, I'm not in a hurry so just figured I'd see what's out there.
I'm sure the day after I buy one three or four will show up in the trading post in like new condition for half the price. It always seems to work that way.

I most likely will end up buying new but, I'm not in a hurry so just figured I'd see what's out there.
I'm sure the day after I buy one three or four will show up in the trading post in like new condition for half the price. It always seems to work that way.

Ended up buying new. Not sure how I feel about it being made in Sao Carlos, Brazil. I guess time will tell.

Where did you end up getting it from. I'm having the same issue with a 372. Used here with pho are going for same or a bit more than Baileys price with a 28-32 inch bar

I bought it from my local dealer. Ended up being $20 more than Baileys, if you include that $50 off $500 or more deal they were doing until yesterday and $9.99 for shipping.
As I said, unless it's a rare model no longer being made then I can't see paying anywhere near retail for a used saw.

My local Jonsered dealer is doing $100 off all the pro models until the end of the year, don't know if others have the same deal going. Obviously no red 395's so didn't do me any good.

Back