3rd milling(pine 6x6)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danieltree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok I had to earn my mill today. I told my wife that I needed some long beams to get the upholstery shop built so that is why i needed the Alaskan. You know pay for itself and all that good stuff. Well work is super slow right now and its so wet couldn't do the jobs I do have so I did this . Learned some stuff in the process. First thing I learned is that I need a cant hook, 2nd thing is that I want the granberg mini mill.​
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

looks good. why a 25" ? i asume your going to support it somehow,cause 25" pine unsupported = snap.

I'd think a 25 inch piece of pine would be pretty strong.

looks good. why a 25" ? i asume your going to support it somehow,cause 25" pine unsupported = snap.

I'd think a 25 inch piece of pine would be pretty strong.

I believe he said 25 "foot" long and 6x6....but your right, when dry will be strong

I believe he said 25 "foot" long and 6x6....but your right, when dry will be strong

I know that what the OP said. Look at what I quoted. Some folks think " means foot, not inch. I just always assume people can smell the sarcasm in most of my posts. You mean I have to start using these :rock: :jester: :givebeer: stupid things?

I know that what the OP said. Look at what I quoted. Some folks think " means foot, not inch. I just always assume people can smell the sarcasm in most of my posts. You mean I have to start using these :rock: :jester: :givebeer: stupid things?

I'm a little slow OC. Sorry

Back