4 stroking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's It???

ShoerFast said:
Thanks Mark!

For a point, maybe some missed it, picture 2 balloons on a balance, one empty, one full of air, the balloon with air is just a little heaver then the empty one, air has a weight.

Picture if you would a lot more balloons full of air, a real lot more, enough for 1 pound of air. (one pound as in 16oz.) That 1 pound of air is enough to mix with 1/10 of a pound of mixture at a 10 : 1 for a rich burn. (to throw a wrench into the thought prosses, that 1 pound of air and fuel waights 17.6 oz's)

Gasoline will burn as lean as 17 pounds of air to 1 pound of gas, leaner then that the spark cant jump particles, picture a granary "dust-explosion" but not enough dust. Gas partly burning lean stinks , the fumes are raw to our nose and eye membrane.

Gasoline will start to soot-up (black soot is the carbon) at 10 : 1 as there is just too much fuel for the O2 in the air, nothing puts a fire out quicker then lack of O2 . My idea of what causes the "burble" is the incomplete burn and it's effect of the exhaust shock/sound wave, not sure as I never been in a class or proved this, maybe someone here has?

This is your theory???
You posted negative reputation for my earlier post in this thread, saying,
"No, your missleading here, the 4-cycl your hearing is more of a lack of O2 , causing the "burble" not simply a mis-fire, for the sake of the thread, I think it's important for newbs to understand what the popurise is, not conjecture, madisons site!"

But you have the nerve to give me negative reputation and finally come up with "...My idea of what causes the "burble" is the incomplete burn and it's effect of the exhaust shock/sound wave, not sure as I never been in a class or proved this, maybe someone here has?"

Go figure...

einst_3.jpg

Elmore said:
This is your theory???
You posted negative reputation for my earlier post in this thread, saying,
"No, your missleading here, the 4-cycl your hearing is more of a lack of O2 , causing the "burble" not simply a mis-fire, for the sake of the thread, I think it's important for newbs to understand what the popurise is, not conjecture, madisons site!"

But you have the nerve to give me negative reputation and finally come up with "...My idea of what causes the "burble" is the incomplete burn and it's effect of the exhaust shock/sound wave, not sure as I never been in a class or proved this, maybe someone here has?"

Go figure...

To say a 2-cycle is firing "every other stroke" as you put it, is purely misleading. As I do not type very well, it is a struggle, I do know a few things about engines.

To give you a negative rep point for digging up your impeach Bush because your an agenda troll seemed too easy.

Is it okay to re-post PM's again? No one told me.

Reread your idea, and get back to me when you understand your idea better.

ShoerFast said:
To say a 2-cycle is firing "every other stroke" as you put it, is purely misleading. As I do not type very well, it is a struggle, I do know a few things about engines.

To give you a negative rep point for digging up your impeach Bush because your an agenda troll seemed too easy.

Is it okay to re-post PM's again? No one told me.

Reread your idea, and get back to me when you understand your idea better.

I posted your comment that went along with your negative reputation vote for my post on this thread not a private message.
In my previous post...this thread, that you were so critical of, I simply googled it and copied and pasted what some others said about it. I think we're really on the same page as for this 4 stroke phenomenon. I'm sure that the engine fires on the 2nd stroke but due to the rich mix that it doesn't deliver an effective or efficient power stroke until the 4th stroke unless in the cut.

Latest posts

Back