400c Rumors… or just internet trolls.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the same. Kind of like rear wheel horsepower on a car. It only matters what force the chain is applying at the wood This is why a dull or sharp chain make a difference.
There's your issue, you somehow seem to think it's the engines issue to deal with a bad drive train set up. Bs. You're tuning the chain at that point, just like dialing in suspension which can't be done on a dyno. Which also has zero validity to comparing engine vs engine power.
I had one of those. Great engine save the injection pumps. Everything Dodge touched was bad.
Yep, 100% had a few dodge trucks over the years and the only thing worth a crap in them was the cummins. 90 was a decent truck but the dash would fall apart when you hit a bump it rode so bad, 94 needed a new front end ever other year amd rotted like no truck I've ever owned. Originally an auto truck to boot, swapped a nv4500, then shortly there after blew the Dana 60 rear axle. (Even dodge knew that was a bad decision, the factory manual trucks had a Dana 70.) The 07 was quite problematic at first, got straighten out once warranty was up. Liked the truck well enough for a service truck, and being 2wd it didn't have constant front end issues. Had lots of stupid stuff fall apart over the years though.

Nice! Good-looking year don't ever sell it. Hey, does Canada have all the same emissions crap on the newer ones like here that use DEF?
Not as restrictive as lets say california , but DEF regulation along with low sulphur diesel regs & biodiesel / ester blend regs .

T
Nice! Good-looking year don't ever sell it. Hey, does Canada have all the same emissions crap on the newer ones like here that use DEF?
Thanks bud , its been a good reliable truck. Gets me to hunting & fishing camps annually , makes its keep primarily as my shop plow truck . I under coat it every two yrs in the shop , lots of salt usage up North here .

Latest posts

Back