• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 460 stihl parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian.b

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm posting this for my brother in law it's a 460 the cylinder and piston look juked but the tank and everything else is in pretty good shape.....he's looking for 029 parts or a whole saw with bad piston ans cylinder...his 029 case is busted but everything else is fine.....

I'm posting this for my brother in law it's a 460 the cylinder and piston look juked but the tank and everything else is in pretty good shape.....he's looking for 029 parts or a whole saw with bad piston ans cylinder...his 029 case is busted but everything else is fine.....
I have a good piston and cylinder. Does he have a cash price in mind?

Hey guys I'll post pics in the morning there's not a lot left on this saw the tank handle stuff is good but it's missing a lot.....sorry if I made it out to be a complete saw...

I'm interested in the tank/handle.

I have a running ported ms 310 I will happily trade if that is what he wants

Regards

David

I have a 290 parts saw. I don't need any 460 parts, but I'd sell it. It's mostly complete I believe. Let me know if that interests you at all and I can dig it out of the parts saw room.

I have a 290 parts saw. I don't need any 460 parts, but I'd sell it. It's mostly complete I believe. Let me know if that interests you at all and I can dig it out of the parts saw room.
Always interested in a decent parts saw. Oh crud just realized you had a 290 parts saw. Thought you mentioned a 460 parts saw.

I also have at least one 460 parts saw too. The one I am thinking of is stripped pretty well though, no cylinder, most of the plastics gone. I had pulled it out of the pile for the tank/handle, but the member felt it was in rougher shape than he wanted. It was complete but I think it did have a piece broken.

Back