• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 461R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to make everyone aware that I bought this saw(cash sent), and never received it.
I believe I went the extra mile as far as communication with him, but he stopped communicating and has not sent the saw so I'm posting here.
If anyone has any info on it please let me know.
I will update this thread if anything changes.
Thanks,
Brett

Want to make everyone aware that I bought this saw(cash sent), and never received it.
I believe I went the extra mile as far as communication with him, but he stopped communicating and has not sent the saw so I'm posting here.
Thanks,
Brett

Dang Brett, I hate to hear this! I know you as a stand up guy and can't imagine what the other guy is thinking. Any payment recourse or was it f&f?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Brett, I hate to hear this! I know you as a stand up guy and can't imagine what the other guy is thinking. Any payment recourse or was it f&f?

Thanks Mike.
I don't think it started out as a let's screw someone over sort of thing, when life comes at you it comes fast, we all been there. Unfortunately it's what you do when your there that makes all the difference in the world(many including me would say it also makes a difference beyond this world).
This was the 4th transaction we had done, and was done via F&F.

Thanks Mike.
I don't think it started out as a let's screw someone over sort of thing, when life comes at you it comes fast, we all been there. Unfortunately it's what you do when your there that makes all the difference in the world(many including me would say it also makes a difference beyond this world).
This was the 4th transaction we had done, and was done via F&F.

Yes sir...I'm a firm believer that high character is easy to display in good times, but true integrity shows by doing the right thing when either nobody is looking or when times get hard...and matters for much longer than the present. I hope this man takes this opportunity to make this right with you.
-M

Yes sir...I'm a firm believer that high character is easy to display in good times, but true integrity shows by doing the right thing when either nobody is looking or when times get hard...and matters for much longer than the present. I hope this man takes this opportunity to make this right with you.
-M

:rock:

Thanks,
Brett
Dang Bro that's messed up. I hope he makes things right and you get your saw or your money back. Thanks for the heads up

Latest posts

Back