550 Muffler Mod

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dad was a Chief electrician in a B-17 squadron stationed in the Aleutain islands for four years, WW2. He said it was very boring. They would fly along the coast and machine gun the seals. The Peta people would love that.:p
Too bad that ain't happening now, west coast, Salmon eating Seals. KILL'EM!!!!!!

Any of you guys know if there is an aftermarket muffler available for the 545/550?

I really, really wanna open mine up a little, but I would like to mod an aftermarket and keep the OEM muffler so I can put it back on if I need to bring it in for warranty repairs..

OP, did you only work on the deflector and output hole? Did you do anything to the inner baffles?

Any of you guys know if there is an aftermarket muffler available for the 545/550?

I really, really wanna open mine up a little, but I would like to mod an aftermarket and keep the OEM muffler so I can put it back on if I need to bring it in for warranty repairs..

OP, did you only work on the deflector and output hole? Did you do anything to the inner baffles?
I've never seen one. Check with spike60 for a oem, might be cheaper than you think...

Latest posts

Back