Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rburg

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I saw my first 555 Saturday. With a 20" bar, it was priced at $600. I have read several of the threads about it, but I can't remember if any of users have done much noodling with it. For those of you have run it, how does it compare powerwise to the 361/362 and how well does it noodle? Now I am looking forward to seeing the 562 when it finally gets here.

It seems to noodle pretty good. I might have a video of it on youtube. I can't remember if I uploaded it.

Based on specs, you need a 560xp or 562xp to have more power than a 361 and 362, but specs never tell the full story!

Mine noodled this white oak pretty good.

n19YC.jpg

Based on specs, you need a 560xp or 562xp to have more power than a 361 and 362, but specs never tell the full story!

That will be the big question for me. I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on a 562 or another 361.

My dealer might let me demo a 562 for a bit, which would be really nice and I can compare it to my mm 361.

Back