560xp My fault

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, remind me to never do business with you if you're suggesting you try to get them to pay for your mistake.

Agreed. Dont know the OP but in his post he revealed all I need to know of him. My Papaw told me when I was younger: "It takes a lifetime to build a good name and only a second to destroy it." Bravo OP. :msp_unsure:

Well your taking quite a beating and if what we think you meant is true,... then rightly so. Now move on go buy a piston and cylinder and learn to fix it yourself it is of no good to you as it is anyway. By the time you finish the repair you will have an incentive to (A) never straight gas a saw again,and (B) Never to loan out a saw again. This is the rule I live by,

"You wanna borrow my saw (or any expensive item)? Ok but ,...if you destroy it you will need to buy me a new one and you still will not own one. So just go buy one for yourself and you will always have one and will never have to borrow again." Just my opinion .Jeff

Right you are Jeff. That's the reason why I never borrow tools from anyone. Either I buy it or go to the rental shop.

All the OP needed was to use $1 marker and label the gas can. Expensive lesson.

Last edited:
I'll gladly loan one of my saw UNDER MY TERMS. I need a cash deposit for the price of a new one, plus $100 extra for my time and effort in obtaining a replacement. If I am not pleased for ANY reason in the condition of my returned saw, I keep the old saw and the money.

Actually I spent $32.77 on a 38cc Earthquake saw for lending out to my brothers, nighbors, BIL's, etc. It gets the job done, but I did get one complaint that it "leaks" too much oil when it's not running. :bang:

I'll gladly loan one of my saw UNDER MY TERMS. I need a cash deposit for the price of a new one, plus $100 extra for my time and effort in obtaining a replacement. If I am not pleased for ANY reason in the condition of my returned saw, I keep the old saw and the money.

Actually I spent $32.77 on a 38cc Earthquake saw for lending out to my brothers, nighbors, BIL's, etc. It gets the job done, but I did get one complaint that it "leaks" too much oil when it's not running. :bang:

Yea you shoulda bought em a much nicer not leaking saw ! wth were you thinking ?

Back