• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 560xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but a little less power I believe because of less room for the air filtration system.

I'm not a Husky expert, but I think it is a trade off, power vs weight.

Please correct me if my information is wrong.

Don, I respect you and always like talking to you, and love your reports on the 562,

But I just picked up a used 046, and I'm working on making it stronger. Love my 044, but hope I can make this just a little bit stronger! (and it has C/R). Hey, my nephew has a 76 cc Husky and my brother has a 460 Stihl, I have to keep up!).

HD-2 Filter, Removed the muffler baffle, Dual Port cover, and I hope to advance the timing a little to correspond with the other changes.

Have a big Chestnut Oak to drop on Friday. Hope to have it ready by then, will keep you posted.

Also always enjoy talking Mustangs with you, I've got some new back tires ordered, hope it won't still feel like a slot car after I put them on!

Later.

Don, I respect you and always like talking to you, and love your reports on the 562,

But I just picked up a used 046, and I'm working on making it stronger. Love my 044, but hope I can make this just a little bit stronger! (and it has C/R). Hey, my nephew has a 76 cc Husky and my brother has a 460 Stihl, I have to keep up!).

HD-2 Filter, Removed the muffler baffle, Dual Port cover, and I hope to advance the timing a little to correspond with the other changes.

Have a big Chestnut Oak to drop on Friday. Hope to have it ready by then, will keep you posted.

Also always enjoy talking Mustangs with you, I've got some new back tires ordered, hope it won't still feel like a slot car after I put them on!

Later.
Same here Mike... It's all good! :)

Latest posts

Back