• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 560xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now accepting trade offers, this is a sound saw and starts very easy 2 or 3 pulls and 1 when hot every time, I just don't like using it because of it's rarity here in the states.

Don't be afraid to offend me with an offer, I don't have any feelings, just ask my wife.

I would need shipping to Australia obviously. Or shipping to the nearest delegated saw porting workshop! :chainsaw:

But seriously i have a BNIB 562XP that has been started and thats it. Never touched wood. But i have a heap of small mount bars and chains to suit, and the bars are too big and never gonna be run on my 50cc small mount saws. So i was thinking sell the 562XP and get a similar power saw with small mount because i already have like 5 bars and 10 chains covered to fit it. Made sense to me anyway!

Latest posts

Back