562 =game change

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyischofield

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
There is a new sheriff in town.Having used saws through the evolutionary process,yesterday set a new expectation for saw performance.I've got some MM ported 262's &361's that I've been more than happy with but this MM ported 562 is a step up.Smooth/nice handling,fast reving,great power,starts consistently.I ran it hard at work yesterday.Maybe it is not going to stomp the 361 power wise, but the whole package is really impressive.I'm sure with more breakin this can only get better.My CAD is, for the moment, under control.Anybody similarly impressed?

The 562 is surely that impressive, but I doubt it's going to control CAD around these parts. :msp_thumbup:

I know I liked spike's 562, so you can say I'm similarly impressed :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm having a bit of fun with this 550...... :cool2:

I know I liked spike's 562, so you can say I'm similarly impressed :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm having a bit of fun with this 550...... :cool2:

I believe Spike's was done by Terry. I know the one Terry did for me is mean.

There is a new sheriff in town.Having used saws through the evolutionary process,yesterday set a new expectation for saw performance.I've got some MM ported 262's &361's that I've been more than happy with but this MM ported 562 is a step up.Smooth/nice handling,fast reving,great power,starts consistently.I ran it hard at work yesterday.Maybe it is not going to stomp the 361 power wise, but the whole package is really impressive.I'm sure with more breakin this can only get better.My CAD is, for the moment, under control.Anybody similarly impressed?

Youre killing me here! My MM 562xpw is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. :cry: I've never had a new saw before. I may have have to buy a safe to keep it in or start a college fund for it. :rock:

Youre killing me here! My MM 562xpw is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. :cry: I've never had a new saw before. I may have have to buy a safe to keep it in or start a college fund for it. :rock:
You are going to be spoiled.My level curiosity of what other saws have to offer has dropped to an all-time low since running the 562.It isn't only the power that is impressive.My MM 361 is real close in power.It takes some getting used to not being involved in carb tuning.The saw pulls and idles like a dream.

Latest posts

Back