562 XP, Bar oil trouble, How much should it oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have and it does mist, but Just figured on full on it would mist more, I would love a tech lite, and may get one at some point.
Tech lites are not stocked around here, I would like to see one before I bought one.

When I cut again I am going to fill both up and pay attention, I know My other saws are one to one.

On the Tech-Lites... Around here, the only dealer stocking the 20 & 28" is a Stihl/Huskvarna dealer whom does not stock a single pro level saw. They don't sell wedges, RM chain nor 7/32nds files but they stock RS/RSF for $0.44 per dl. They've never heard of mtroninc, autotune much less a 10* angle when sharpening chains.

I only go there when I have to :)

Tech-Lites are not stocked around here either. But they are Easy Enough to get! There is No need to see one in person... Trust me, Just get one!

Contact one of our regular resident Husk dealers here... Pay money have shipped. :msp_smile:

Brand new. I can PM you tomorrow with pricing. Just let me know a zip code for shipping and the specs on the bar you're interested in and I will see what I can do for you.

Back