562 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhhh that video of all the guys running the saws....... im pumped. I also noticed it sounded exactly like an angry beehive! :hmm3grin2orange:

Great hearing from you again, Count. How've you been doing? I figured you'd be a master with a chainsaw by now, not an apprentice. Finished with school yet?

Very nice Husqy, but bigger artillery than I could justify. How many "miles" on the 346 now?

Hello guys;
not yet done with school; one more year with the PhD, possibly two;
I also worked with the system to get myself in the 3`rd and final year in Biology an an near by City University (I got more than half exams recognized).
So not much peace in this area.
The 346 is really a great saw, I did cut some firewood for money but mostly for myself.
the biggest tree I did cut was an 30" walnut but although I did manage to fell it down, I left the bucking for the 365 Husky and a bloke working for the forest company (I don`t know why he didn`t wanted to fell the tree himself). That time I really wished I listened to Hillbilly22 and got the 372 XPW
other than that, as usual I guess.

Latest posts

Back