Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthusky55

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I got to cut with a 562 this weekend. Wow that thing makes a 357 look silly:eek:uttahere2: I've been cutting some with a 555 lately and I think that is pretty darn close to a 357. Hopefully they will get here in the next week or 2 like they are saying. They are worth the wait:biggrin:

Cool.......Just what i wanted to hear. The 562XP is noticeably stronger than a 555. Now that is awesome.

It's noticably faster than a 555 and IT IS QUICK. Stihl better hope it has something new up its sleeve. It's a game changer:blob2:

It's noticably faster than a 555 and IT IS QUICK. Stihl better hope it has something new up its sleeve. It's a game changer:blob2:

Oh man, this is gonna be one bad azz little saw if there ever was one! dadgonnit!, I want one now!!!:angry2::angry2:

Hence the reason I want mine back!!!! :hmm3grin2orange:

It sure will be a game changer if it is what it spears to be

28" isn't something I would want to run on it, but each to their own.....

The way the 555 ran, I would have no doubt the 562XP would pull it Niko. To me, thats the beauty of the 555/562XP series, in that a man (IMO) has the best of both or all worlds really. He can run anywhere from a 16" b/c up to a 24" (555) or a 28" b/c (562XP) and for the weight of the saw, thats covering a heckuva lot a ground IMHO.

Im certainly gonna test the 562XP out when I get it. I have a 28" Techlite bar it can wear. I wont be expecting it super strong with it, but i do believe it will pull it fine.

The way the 555 ran, I would have no doubt the 562XP would pull it Niko. To me, thats the beauty of the 555/562XP series, in that a man (IMO) has the best of both or all worlds really. He can run anywhere from a 16" b/c up to a 24" (555) or a 28" b/c (562XP) and for the weight of the saw, thats covering a heckuva lot a ground IMHO.

It isn't really about being able to "pull" it, but about balance and handling. I'm sure it will be fine in a pinch, but not for everyday use.

Husky has stated here that the main reason to make the Techlite is the 560-series, ie the 562xp, but it a bit odd that they only offer it with the large mount so far......:msp_confused:

It isn't really about being able to "pull" it, but about balance and handling. I'm sure it will be fine in a pinch, but not for everyday use.

Husky has stated here that the main reason to make the Techlite is the 560-series, ie the 562xp, but it a bit odd that they only offer it with the large mount so far......:msp_confused:

I totally understand and agree. Im just saying its really nice to have the power to pull a 28" b/c with that little of a saw. I have both the 20&28 Techlite bars. Havent used the 28 yet, but love the 20

I think it would balance fine with a lightweight 28" bar. If it will pull a 28" then it means you could jump to a 90cc as the next step up. All of the saws below a 90cc class are lightweight any way. I don't know what the balance and handling of these toy saws are:msp_tongue:

Back