562xp little problem ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman33

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg just acquired a new to me 562xp. It's a 2014 model with only one tank through it.First day cutting with it and when I was cleaning it up last night I noticed the top of the saw is making contact to the gas tank unit...it wore the plastic out a bit. I was pushing pretty hard on it it was a poplar 4 feet across at the base, I'm assuming the anti vibe were maxed out. Is this something concerning or I'll be just fine...I just don't want to wear through the plastic if there is gas in that top portion of the tank.

Don't push or pull on it so hard, let the chain do the cutting. No need to worry about it, but you may want to inspect the AV and see that all is as it should be.

I've never had that problem with my 550xp, and the first time I use this one it does that, and I'm not using it any different than I use the 550 I've ran that one for a year and a half. On the other hand I did have a new guy working with me for the first time yesterday...I may have to have a talk with him.

Thanks for your reply.

Back