562xp to 562xpg what is the difference

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIMBERTRON

DONE MOVING IN GREAT FALLS NOW
Reaction score
hey so I was just doing some looking around and noticed that Husqvarna has 562xp and then there is a 562xpg what is the difference between the 2 all I can find is it has ground breaking technology in it but dosnt say anything about what really makes it different and for 80- 100 dollars more I cant tell.
anyone know about the xp- to xpg

Ummmm XP equals cold hand's in the winter time. XPG means warm hand's in the winter time. Yes its made daily. It one of Husky's "newer" saws, so it should be around for a while.

ahh roger that I just couldn't find much difference in them so ok warm hands lol could use that in Montana today thanks guys and yes they still make them dealer that I got my 562 thru has 2 of the xpgs that just arrived while I was getting new files and 2stroke oil mix

Can you buy a G and W package on the same saw.

G = heated handle/carb and ?

W = Large clutch cover, wrap handle, and ?

My 562xpwg has the same clutch cover as my 562xp. Sticker on the starter just says 562xpg. It does have the wrap handle and dual dogs. The 562xpg was not available here until late February so I bought the "W"

My 562xpwg has the same clutch cover as my 562xp. Sticker on the starter just says 562xpg. It does have the wrap handle and dual dogs. The 562xpg was not available here until late February so I bought the "W"

Thats the 562 I would like to have.

HUSQVARNA WEB DEALER SITE STILL HAS THEM FOR ORDER SO I WOULD SAY THEY STILL DO MAKE IT AND FOR THE 562XP SAVE URSELF A FEW BUCKS YOU CAN BUY THE DOUBLE DOGS AND THE WRAP HANDLE FOR 35.00 DOLLARS MORE OVER A 100 DOLLARS FOR IT TO COME FROM FACTORY THAT WAY
also what do you mean by carb part numbers are the same for the 562xp and 562xpg anyone know

nah, just backordered since the stihl heads found out it outcuts the 661 that is recalled ;)

At least Stihl recalled their problem instead of just telling customers that they didn't "break it in right" or that it would "work itself out" when in fact there was a faulty part in the carb. There are numerous reports on the Husky website and have been several Threads here about the problem, but as far as I know Husky has still not acknowledged the problem or come out with a recall or a fix. I'll stick with Stihl.

Latest posts

Back