576xp non autotune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my new 575xp (older one) at the saw mill, 28” bar. Cut 20 cords of big wood with that and my 385xp. Like ten cords each. The saws sat for a while. The 385xp runs great, the 575 stumbles. Popped off the limiters and readjusted the carb runs great now. I’m thinking it’s the corn fuel. If it acts up again I’ll pressure test it.

Used my new 575xp (older one) at the saw mill, 28” bar. Cut 20 cords of big wood with that and my 385xp. Like ten cords each. The saws sat for a while. The 385xp runs great, the 575 stumbles. Popped off the limiters and readjusted the carb runs great now. I’m thinking it’s the corn fuel. If it acts up again I’ll pressure test it.
Yeah, bad fuel, possibly clogged carb port/bad diaphragms, or bad fuel filter depending on when it was last changed and how much crud got in there

Thought you are now disabled and had to buy your firewood? WTH?

This was years ago I cut at the mill. My son started the saw for me and I cut standing in one spot. During the summer my son started up my 575. Sorry for the confusion.

It’s hard to let go.

My sons are pushing their 40’s I ran out of sons to cut the grass I wish I had more younger sons. Lol

Latest posts

Back