6 spline rims?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not look.
Are you looking locally?
Otherwise, those are your options.
Just like everyone else.
You mis-understood me. I refer to a chart you can print, right now....just do some research. Bringing your befuddlement to this forum is great! Just know, we all have access to the web.....and so do you.

Once you have a parts list, just find the part you need, and google it........its so easy a cave man can do it................

You mis-understood me. I refer to a chart you can print, right now....just do some research. Bringing your befuddlement to this forum is great! Just know, we all have access to the web.....and so do you.

Once you have a parts list, just find the part you need, and google it........its so easy a cave man can do it................
Yes I have it.
I put 2 rim drives on my (spur drive) Craftsman 3'3's ...

Refer to it regularly for crank shaft size...

You have to order off the NET!

You cant buy it locally...
Guess what?

Oregon never made a 3/8 x SD6 rim, according to their literature. Here’s a link to a .404 version: https://www.ebay.com/itm/352846956970?hash=item52275149aa:g:KvUAAOSwzZFdxK6q
You are certainly correct. The only Standard 6 spline rim, made by Oregon, is the 8-T .404 pitch #14301. The rim fits a 6-spline clutch drum. The rime has 8 drive link slots. >404 - 8T Any thought to replacing the clutch drum to work with whats available where you are........OR on-line?

Back