7 Hardwood trees FREE!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILikesEmGreen

Another crazy Poulan Fan
Reaction score
Pics on link. This is just too good to not share. SMDH....have at it fella's!

I have 7 very tall very large hardwood trees I need gone. I will not pay to have them removed Because I know hardwood board feet sell. I am not wanting any money just want them gone. There are 2 things though, There around 2 houses and 2 out buildings, and there is a double pine tree that needs to come down. If you do not want the pine, take it down cut it so I can manage it and I will cut it up for camping fire wood. Back to the Hardwoods they are Red Oak, Pecan, Cedar, Black Walnut. there are 3 cedar 2 red oak 1 pecan 1 possibly 2 black walnut, which would make 8 hardwood.You will need something to take them down around houses and remove all limbs from the property's. You will have truck access to the back yards. There is 1 more oak that belongs to a neighbor he may have you take that also that would make 9 hardwoods. The pine has to go down first. call or text James 336~986~1949 NOTE: You must have and prove Insurance!

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/zip/4449107351.html

I just don't know what is wrong with people. I would like to have a long conversation with that person so i could explain how a tree business works and how much $ in equipment it take to remove trees along with all the labor and insurance, just to educate them. And then punch them in the mouth.

I dunno..that's why I posted it here Ken. haha. Figured somebody west cost could call him their time and tell him they'd be willing to come all the way out there for free and do it. :dizzy: Leaning over houses...looks to be an electrical drop in the way as well as some other aerial obstacles...but take the double leader pine first please.

:popcorn:

A Black walnut tree is highly valuable, everyone in the universe knows that...

I stand corrected..... the ad is flagged for removal. Guess he got somebody to take them down.

Which is why I copied the ad here. I knew it'd get flagged or something. But his contact info didn't change. ;) Maybe "we" should call and ask him if he'd let us come over and mow his yard and rake the leaves too:dizzy:, so as long as we take the clippings for compost and whatnot since good compost brings a premium these days.:rolleyes: hehehe

Sometimes I just wanna look at people like o_Oo_Oo_O

I gotta share another one:

Here is your next years heating seasons wood- FREE. I can't have it cut to the ground but 10' off the ground, You will see why when you get here. This is in a tight spot it cannot be dropped at one time. Got a crane? Call XXX-XXXX to come look at it. You fix whatever you break taking it down.

utica craigslist org /zip/4455645523.html

I go through 3-5 full cord a year, good to know I can get it all in one place for FREE. Better get my crane right out and hurry over there before somebody else beats me to it.

Latest posts

Back