Echo Red Armor sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mas

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I know I have mostly just been a lurker on this website, but I saw the Black Friday Cyber Monday sale at www.sawsuppliers.com had Echo Red Armor 1/2 price for the 6 pack of 6.4oz bottles. I couldn't pass up buying some of that at $12.50 for a 6 pack.

Here is the link if anybody else wants to get some. https://www.sawsuppliers.com/produc...-2-cycle-oil-6-4-oz-makes-2-5-gallons-at-50-1
They also have some of the 100' rolls of Oregon chain $50 off.

And if you order $100 or more of stuff the 2023BFCM code takes $20 off through Monday it says.

At one time on here there was a bit of concern moving from the standard echo oil to the red armor. Is that still the case, or is there no issues moving between the two?

At one time on here there was a bit of concern moving from the standard echo oil to the red armor. Is that still the case, or is there no issues moving between the two?
I have moved to the Red armor with no ill effects. Saw internals are clean and the exhaust smell is rather sweet smelling. I give this oil to folks who do not already use it; most stick with it.

Latest posts

Back