• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 75cc 375xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I bought a 375xp from Jacob J not too long ago, I have only ran half a tank through it. I had planned on having it ported, but I have finally bought a ms461r, and I'm just a stihl fan at heart. I know I won't ever use this saw with a 461 sitting around, and I need to free up some cash since 461's are pricey.

Jacob J took a 375k with a good p/c and made it into a 375xp. It has all new OEM plastic and clutch cover. Aftermarket front handle and some other new items. I will try to find his for sale ad.

I just want my money back out of it and I will eat the shipping to the lower 48.

$625 shipped pho

ja7ezahu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoops.... I thought it looked differen't to me to. Since the clutch cover was new I put an older one on it to go cut with it. So I wouldn't scratch up the nice one. The saw will be sold with the new oem cover. I will just have to remember to switch it back. A brand new cover wouldn't look all that great on the old 372xp that I have, that cover came off of.

From a K saw?
Did it have the crank w/ the "blow through" crank?
Just asking as I had just tried to pump up one I've been building (from a 365 split case).
Bought an OEM K crank, hadn't thought about the little hole (where the clutch bearing rides), until it blew through when I pumped it up to test the seals/gaskets.
Sorry to ask here, being an inappropriate neophyte and all.
To the point of the thread, perhaps I could ask, if the K saw did have the original crank, how did you block that hole?

Thanks.
Definitely one of the coolest saws around, the 375K conversion.
Power to weight ratio on the wahzoo elevation, heavy old piston for low end punch......
Hoping to have it up and running this weekend.

At $625 the saw for sale, here, is definitely a killer deal and if I wasn't finding all my shortcomings with the one I'm trying to build I'd swoop this one up in an instant. (prattling on for the bump, as much as anything)

Meanwhile, I'm thinking a spot of JB, rather than splitting the case again.

Latest posts

Back