7900 with an orange cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the guys i cut with have named my 5100 "little tomato",I don't know if I like the name or not but it is too late,the nickname has stuck.

I WANT a set of those dogs![/QUOTE

I'd like a set myself. The big dawgs look too big to me, and I've already got a big Alaskan Husky. Can't even the Dolmar dealers get them? I haven't even got my 7900 yet, but always wondered about the huge dogs, especially since I'm not planning on running a huge bar. What's up with that?

Even the U.S. dealers are striking out on the small dawgs from across the pond.
Here is a blue grey 7900 top end one, thought about putting the black covers on it to be alittle different.
32bar20.jpg

With the small dogs the 7900 cannot be certified in the U.S. There is a test the muffler must pass and it will not pass with the small dogs. Dolmar dealers CANNOT get the small dogs, begging and pleading does no good, trust me on this.

With the small dogs the 7900 cannot be certified in the U.S. There is a test the muffler must pass and it will not pass with the small dogs. Dolmar dealers CANNOT get the small dogs, begging and pleading does no good, trust me on this.

Silly, eh? The home-made ones that TonyM made a while back looked pretty good, but it would be nice to just buy the factory ones.

Who has contacted non-US friends and AS members about this already? Can the parts be found overseas, or are they impossible to find there, too? Any idea on prices?

Back