• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a very low hour 7910. I listed it on here before maybe 6-8 months ago and decided to keep it. It has only had 8 tanks of fuel since I bought it new. The muffler has had the cat removed and recrimped with a very slight mm. It is not even broke in yet. I love the saw but hardly ever use it because it's to large of a saw for what I am usually cutting which hasn't been much at all this past year. I am looking to get 700.00 shipped PHO. Possibly partial trades but would rather get the cash out of it.

I can't hardly believe no one is interested in this. If I had the money I'd own it. GLWS
Wait until later this year when guys are giving more for them lol.
As soon as it goes there will be a few saying they never saw it and wished they had.
Hard to argue with that price with what a new one is going for(of course in a makita wrapper).

Wait until later this year when guys are giving more for them lol.
As soon as it goes there will be a few saying they never saw it and wished they had.
Hard to argue with that price with what a new one is going for(of course in a makita wrapper).
Obviously I haven't seen detailed pictures or anything but if the saw is as he says (which one has no reason to doubt at all - i'm sure he could share detailed pictures if needed) this certainly is a fair deal in my eyes...

Obviously I haven't seen detailed pictures or anything but if the saw is as he says (which one has no reason to doubt at all - i'm sure he could share detailed pictures if needed) this certainly is a fair deal in my eyes...
I'm sure he could, but does he need to. If someone wants it they can shoot him a PM and be rocking a great saw.
I won't sell my nice one for that much ;).

Latest posts

Back