920 jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck logger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i found this saw for 200 it was totally gone through by this older logger that spends most his day working on all his 100 saws literally he knows a jonsered inside and out so i know it was done right but now i want more power since you can never have enough i was thinking mod muffler and sugg????

i found this saw for 200 it was totally gone through by this older logger that spends most his day working on all his 100 saws literally he knows a jonsered inside and out so i know it was done right but now i want more power since you can never have enough i was thinking mod muffler and sugg????

I would leave it as is. The 9_0 series of JReds have butt loads of power stock, they run lower rpms but make lots of torque.

That is my opinion, someone else will suggest a muffler mod. I personally don't know how they respond to it. :cheers:

More Power? Tim the toolman

Like PB says they have a ton of power. I have one that I bought on ebay about a year ago. I have a 24 inch bar on it, and I have had it burried in several oak trees over 3 feet in diameter and never had it bog down. If these things had any more power the trees would just break themselves into firewood sized pieces out of fear and we'd never even have to cut. Who knows with a muffler mod they might load themselves into the truck. Also send pic's, it's mandatory. JR

Latest posts

Back