A drive around Daytona

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenorth

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here I am driving #28 around daytona, have look, I hope you all enjoy................lol

[video=youtube_share;gtwl8TQFIdA]http://youtu.be/gtwl8TQFIdA[/video]

they let you drive on the track when the turkey run is there, my 84' c10 went around crusin' at 85-90

Yes its big fun i did it at Michigan International Speedway a few years ago and ifs alot of fun.....but i grew up with Brad Keselowski and last year i rode about 15 laps at Michigan with him (not his Miller Lite #2 car) in a test car but it was still a full blown Sprint car and you talk about a RUSH holy cow i couldn't even catch my breath, he said down the back stretch we hit 212mph!!:msp_w00t:

Yes its big fun i did it at Michigan International Speedway a few years ago and ifs alot of fun.....but i grew up with Brad Keselowski and last year i rode about 15 laps at Michigan with him (not his Miller Lite #2 car) in a test car but it was still a full blown Sprint car and you talk about a RUSH holy cow i couldn't even catch my breath, he said down the back stretch we hit 212mph!!:msp_w00t:

niceee :rock:

thanks guys, it was a blast..... I have an on-board cam vid, that I will put up for viewing soon.
stay tuned.......

Ha, pretty funny. I dont think I have been over 60 in like years.

Tell ya what looks like a fun but incredibly irresponsible and spooky ride, google up some vids of guys out ripping on suzuki hayabusa bikes. Geez loweez....

Ha, pretty funny. I dont think I have been over 60 in like years.

Tell ya what looks like a fun but incredibly irresponsible and spooky ride, google up some vids of guys out ripping on suzuki hayabusa bikes. Geez loweez....

Those are the guys that get scraped off the pavement with a shovel, i never had the desire to own a crotch rocket but i do have a dirt bike and snowmobile and get a little crazy at times but i respect the power they have and know when to cool it before i get hurt.

Latest posts

Back