A Fine CSM Morning (Pic Sequence)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, we all think different, and still get along. If only it was like that in "real" life.

1) For me, I don't want a band mill, partly because, I don't want to be milling all the time. Once you get one, seems you get roped into more and more milling.

2) I would never invest in one.Can't justify it. (see point #1, I don't want to be milling all the time to justify buying it) But thats just me. If I found one for free, I'd take it. Otherwise, its not for me.

with that said, those who have band mills love em, and I'm happy for their happiness.

Me, I'll go kartin, drag logs, plow the garden, chip brush and bark, cut firewood, brushhog the feild, or a thousand other chores I enjoy. Ok, Kartin is just fun, although we have used my kart in low range to york rake.

Can't argue with you there. I'm kind of that way too. If I have it, I have to justify having it. If it has a payment, I'd have to get some income or sufficient cost savings to make it "okay". I don't need that much wood, and don't have any interest in making milling a "job". It's a stress reliever for me, and I don't want that to change.

Mark

Latest posts

Back