A good score?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDavey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
attachment.php

2 complete 375k saws, 2 375k parts carcasses, and one 346xp fuel tank/trigger/handle. One complete saw has 95psi. Hoping I can save the cylinder. Also came with 2 extra jugs(not pictured), one with minimal aluminum transfer, one with a bunch. I am hoping to make a nice saw out of one. Anyone know how to tell if the cylinder is an older 375k style or a 372xpw 51.2mm? $50 for the whole lot wasn't too bad I hope... I think I could make my money back. :evilgrin:

Nice finds. Good luck with the builds! Should be able to sell the extra K parts and make your $ back or help fund a build

Are the 375k cases cast so a oiler can be installed like the 371k? I thought I read somewhere they were not,but I can't say for sure.

Not a bad find there! Be advised that you can convert the 375 cases to accept an oiler and make a chainsaw. You should also know that the 375K cylinder is ported quite a bit different than the 372 xpw. I have not tried to do it, but supposedly you cannot get the timing right on the exhaust port without going through the port wall. I'd get those cutoff saws in order and sell them as runners. Maybe you could even trade them.

Latest posts

Back