a heads up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddieslilgirl

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
for some reason my computer has has the worst case of pms ive ever saw today and now its getting worse im clicking on your links to read your posts and im ending up with 1/2 of this forum and 1/2 of another forum that ive never heard of (and yeah it would make you tough guys blush) lol no seriously and its taking off posting where ever and to whomever it wants to! its went crazy im not kidding everytime i go to get rid of the ????ed thing it does something stupid!!! and i hjave no "bad things" on here ok its sat nite i think i need a brew now because everyone is gonna think im nuts! but if it starts sending you whacko stuff from the lovelorn forums or other crap its NOT FROM me my sil already got like 6 at last count just maybe put a block on me email just in case im not detecting a virus you people dont need that! thanks and sorry

Sounds like you have the xxxdialer daddiesgurl, l can send you adaware se and pestpatrol corp edition...that'll fix up right up

Back