A must have for every 290 fan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm a hater then! :biggrinbounce2:

Man, I was dreading a hard day of work till I opened this thread!

Now I can't quit laughing and I'm good 2 go. Rep for u for making my morning.:laugh:

Man, that saw is a POS! Look at the big 230 bucks starting bid on that crapper. It's official, you've never seen it all!

Well, that's not a ms290.. I don't know what it is, it's got the old caps, a wrap handle, but a white rear handle.... Hmm... Anyone?!?!? :)

Last edited:
At least its an 044 or bigger, mayube an 066. Paint overspray on the front handle, possibly owned and run by a tree company, they often give their saws a shot from a rattle can just to use as an indentifier and to make them too ugly to steal. Just noticed the muffler grille, its not commonly used on the 044,046 or 066 but the fuel tank looks like a 460.
Pioneerguy600

Last edited:
At least its an 044 or bigger, mayube an 066. Paint overspray on the front handle, possibly owned and run by a tree company, they often give their saws a shot from a rattle can just to use as an indentifier and to make them too ugly to steal. Just noticed the muffler grille, its not commonly used on the 044,046 or 066 but the fuel tank looks like a 460.
Pioneerguy600

+1 if you click the auctiva pics you can see clearly it's not a 290. Perhaps a 044 as pioneerguy stated. Otherwise it would be a booger to ship with that bar....LOL!

Everything that I searched too it looks like a 064.
Guys take a real close look at the saw chain . Talk about a chain that is used up.

and he states the trigger is FIRMLY attached! hard to find one like that.

i would tell him to keep the bar and ship the saw for free,i bet the bar ships for more.

Latest posts

Back