A nice surprise from Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Was getting low on 346's, so I figured I'd order a few. They came in the next day, and I noticed something missing on the box: The letter "E". Opened 'em up and found two more things missing: the green gas cap, and the cat muffler.:clap: Jumped right on the computer and ordered some more.

So, non cat 346's are again in the system. (for now at least) And the part that I really don't get is that they have a 2010 build date, which I didn't think was going to happen. They built a fair amount of them judging by the serial numbers.

Funny thing is that I called another dealer to tell him about it and he said he just got an order two weeks earlier and they were all cats. Boy was he pissed. LOL

I had to go look at a new one, being in CA, it was a Cat. Easy enough, there is a guy I know who can put some true zing in one, should I decide I need one.
The local shop has loads of saws, I even glanced at Stihls, saw a 362 sitting next to a 441.

that 400 that i just got done putting together had a cat muffler,,,,well until last night,,,it is a full breather now

Latest posts

Back