A R E A 51 Pit Bull has become a little H O G!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.
I'm not sure Al. They are tiny with a short shaft and a knotch at the end. I also have bigger hand piece that takes dremel bits that Adam gave me.

I'll take pictures.

I'd say at a guess they are the 2.35mm bits in the "RA" type. Same as what I use in the dentist contra angle. I modified some straight shafts to fit with really good success.

If you locate any of the "RA" type, let me know if you don't mind?

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
photo15.jpg

Will do Al if I do come across them:cheers:

BTW, Good luck to Mark Weber:clap:

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you stumble back in here Al...

I'd say at a guess they are the 2.35mm bits in the "RA" type. Same as what I use in the dentist contra angle. I modified some straight shafts to fit with really good success.

If you locate any of the "RA" type, let me know if you don't mind?

Do tell Al. Did you modify dremel shafts?

AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.
Do tell Al. Did you modify dremel shafts?

On Ebay you can get the burs in the 2.35mm with the long shaft. I place the bur in a drill press. If you don't have a drill press, mount a drill in a vise. I hold the dremel with a cutoff wheel against the bur shaft to cut the needed groove. To cut the flat, I then mount the bur in a vise and use the same cutoff wheel to make the flat. Then cut off the excess. I have made a few like this and they get alot of work without issues.

You must have a steady hand and good eye, which I have neither really!

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
10-4 amigo on the depth of the groove.

As you know, use the macro (flower) and then crop using iphoto if you have a Mac, not sure what the equivalent would be for a PC.

That will blow up the area.

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Somebody playing hookey today instead of working ??
playing with saws are we Rick ?? HHmmmmmm .. ???
check your email dude !! :)

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Check your email hometown!

Ron! I responded like 20m ago:cheers: I'm excited to try it out for sure.

Al, on the camera, I use the macro setting with the highest resolution and then in iPhoto, I use the crop selection and it brings up the area in question up close. And because high resolution is being used, it stays in focus. It's a nice feature from iPhoto.

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ron, it's about trying to take detailed pictures and having them come out in focus. The program that comes standard on a Mac computer called iPhoto will crop a photo bring the area you want up and center with nice details.

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Ron! I responded like 20m ago:cheers: I'm excited to try it out for sure.

Al, on the camera, I use the macro setting with the highest resolution and then in iPhoto, I use the crop selection and it brings up the area in question up close. And because high resolution is being used, it stays in focus. It's a nice feature from iPhoto.

My isp sucks,nothing,nada..will wait i guess..

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Show's almost over fellas

DSCF2080.jpg

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid701.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww11%2FCHEVYTOWN%2FKita%25205100%2F5105100.mp4">

That piece was a Y in the tree and had a good sized knot. The knot got the best of the saw on the 3rd cut. What I figure is a good sharp work chain.

Once I get the Sugi figured out, I'll run the same 20" chain and wood to compare to the 1st vid in this thread. Then I'll be lowering the squish for a final top off to the build.

Latest posts