• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold a very nice 288 xp lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
650 and 660 are the same saw with different displacements. The 064 is more like a 460 than a 660. 064's have great power to weight but lack spring AV and vibrate a bit. Still, they are a joy to run and I prefer them to their larger brethren.
650 smaller displacement ? 660 larger? Which one is the better if the too
Chris

If you looking for a 064 I would fine a 650 you will like it, I like the the 650 better then the 660 but that's just me

Would you take 2 dozen gourmet doughnuts in trade for this fine saw? Unfortunately that is all I have to offer at this time. :( great saw!

No I have not. The timing numbers would have to be drastically different than the 660 for me to feel differently about that model.

Have you ran a 660 ?
Yep and there are some diff. But I like the power curve on the 650 better to my needs or I would have gotten the 660 better then that if there had been a husky dealer near me that was worth a count I would have got a 390 or 395,so I will settle for my mastermine 650 till then the stihl dealer is just 10 minutes from my house and is a great guy

Yep and there are some diff. But I like the power curve on the 650 better to my needs or I would have gotten the 660 better then that if there had been a husky dealer near me that was worth a count I would have got a 390 or 395,so I will settle for my mastermine 650 till then the stihl dealer is just 10 minutes from my house and is a great guy

Whats different on the power curve ?..its a weaker 660

Who cares, 650 660 540 028 whatever, it's not a husky so they stink. :p 288 Lite is where it's at!

I'm not gonna argue with you, my monkied 660 is my strongest saw but I do believe once I cut my 288 it will definately give it a run.

Latest posts

Back