• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold a very nice 288 xp lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully my continual mind churning doesn't lead me to bedding down in the shed with the saws.

This one is not shipping to my house...
You should be able to pass it off as its been here:cool: Looks a lot like the 268.

Oh, sh*t, I have an orange swap upcoming then. The 268 is a mean little girl and only 2nd to the 660. The MS 170 sporting a 12" bar is a keeper always. Too handy to let go. Cut 5 ash down today and my buddy has 33 acres of woods. Hundreds of ash dead and loads of standing dead oak and black walnut. I might start selling wood. He doesn't burn it and he just wants it cleaned up. The last ash I dropped was barkless and he said had been that way for two years. Clearly the saws like cutting through green wood better. Stuff is ready to burn though.

Latest posts

Back