• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell AC Lamb Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKreider89

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a AC lamb saw there is one posted on Rochester New York Craigslist. He’s asking $550, it’s the SD-7 model. From what I’ve seen it’s a pretty rare/collectible saw.

Attachments

• C6D83BA1-EAD9-4E58-9C73-AEAC75BE4164.png
    C6D83BA1-EAD9-4E58-9C73-AEAC75BE4164.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
The saw has issues, Missing recoil, missing air filter and has some homemade stand under the fuel tank
leads me to think something else is missing in the area.

The saw has issues, Missing recoil, missing air filter and has some homemade stand under the fuel tank
leads me to think something else is missing in the area.
I’m not at all familiar with these saws. Is there still value even after all the stuff you mentioned?

I’m not at all familiar with these saws. Is there still value even after all the stuff you mentioned?

Yes there is always some value. Each person may put a different price so hard to say
what a fair value is. Trouble is the missing parts are unobtainable and may never be
found. You don't see many Lamb saws for sale.

Latest posts

Back