ACRT EHR Training

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acrt

Does anyone else have one of these certs? What did you think of the course?

The company used to use the slogan on coffee cups "1-800-nab- a -job" if that tells you anything.

I worked for them doing audits of line clearence crews for Philidelphia Electric and Public Service Co. of Colorado for about five years.

If someone showed me a diploma from them, I'd point to the nearest tree and ask them to tell me the latin name.lol.

If the branch is touching power, don't touch it.

If the tree is touching power, don't enter it.

When you cut a branch, don't let it touch power.

Opening primaries is a bad thing.

Here is your certificate.

If the branch is touching power, don't touch it.

If the tree is touching power, don't enter it.

When you cut a branch, don't let it touch power.

Opening primaries is a bad thing.

Here is your certificate.
Thanks, I feel extremly certified.

Is that the general feeling on the EHAP training as well? That is the cert. I have and I do line clearance all day.

Is that the general feeling on the EHAP training as well? That is the cert. I have and I do line clearance all day.

I have taken a few EHAP courses, one offered from the ISA was great, ACRT on the other hand put everyone in the same group, rather than recognizing skill levels. Therefore ACRT starts with the absolute basics of tree work. By the time they got around to the electrical hazard stuff time had run out. Maybe not the same all over, just my experience.

Acrt

ACRT is a great place to start. As with everything else in this industry, you have to pull your own self up. It is what you make of it. I've worked with plenty of groundmen who don't even know a bowline!

"you have to pull your own self up" applies to much more than tree industry. great thought.

Back