Added something to the arsenal ..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_dj1

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Bought this
kXsawDdl.jpg

with the intent to do this
ZsVJDF6l.jpg

and this
faEYx6Cl.jpg

Just got plates today, hopefully I get to pile some wood on it soon :)
I still have some work to do but it's coming along.
2002 with just 100k, 5.4 with a 6 spd bought from original owner local to me. Found the dump bed local too, added a foot the the length of it and some stake pockets and rub rails. Next projects will include rear piece to tie hitch and frame together like a big dump truck, then new cab corners and rockers (I have them here)

I sold my flatbed truck about five years ago and still miss it. I had a 2000 F-350 single wheel 7.3 diesel with a six speed manual and it had one of the best gear boxes I have every had in a pickup. Seem like it had a gear for every speed. Had a five speed before it and it wasn't half the gear box. If that truck would have been a 4X4 I would probably still have it today. Enjoy your new to you truck.

I sold my flatbed truck about five years ago and still miss it. I had a 2000 F-350 single wheel 7.3 diesel with a six speed manual and it had one of the best gear boxes I have every had in a pickup. Seem like it had a gear for every speed. Had a five speed before it and it wasn't half the gear box. If that truck would have been a 4X4 I would probably still have it today. Enjoy your new to you truck.
That engine and 6spd is probably the most reliable set up ever

Too bad not a 4x4 they're harder to come by especially not rotted out in the rust belt

I've been slowly plucking away at it.
Had to make new rear shock mounts and put new Gas-Matics on the rear, picked up front shocks today, I'll get to them another day. I put the rear hitch plate on and oiled the frame today. I have an under bed mount tool box I want to attach to the bed. Oh and I picked up new wiper blades too.
hiLLi3Ql.jpg

9EE2sk0l.jpg

zxuimh4l.jpg

and rear stake pockets too
mh6JriXl.jpg

Latest posts

Back