After some help, need an air filter for a pro mac 650 seems none are available in Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Chaps,
I have a mate who has an old promac 650, it was his late Fathers, who bought it new.

I had originally ordered a replacement air filter here in Australia, but after waiting many weeks, received a notification that my order had been cancelled and my money refunded, as they could not source any more.

Are these available over in NZ ?

I have looked on ebay, but any that are listed show excessive postage of 35 us or more.

Appreciate any help, am looking at the most cost effective way of obtaining one.

I placed an order with a US seller on ebay for a felt fuel filter too, and after it showing that they posted world wide, and showing said international postage, I placed an order with international postage added to it, and within days, that too was cancelled with no reason given, thus my hesitancy to order thru international ebay sellers again.

I originally found the part number for the filter to be 95123, or 214116

Appreciate any help that may be offered.

Thanks Chaps

There was a heap of new old stock sold on an auction website here a while back....... I was not exactly lining up to hit the buy now option for McBrick filters, so didn't drop the hammer on 20 and cannot offer to send you one.
Very much doubt you can find a McCulloch agent here let alone parts, but guessing if you did some digging and found out who used to be agents over your side of the ditch, they might have one or two collecting dust on some back shelf somewhere.
Last one I fixed up- for much the same reason (was a deceased fathers saw I got running for the son) was a 650 with the flocking falling off in clumps- used the vacuum cleaner filter sheet and hot glue to the original mesh/plastic frame.
If you have the original filter, I would be using scotchbrite as you suggested I did with my 041.

Back