Agriculture and forestry in Ct.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodguy105

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
If you're within a short drive of the North East Connecticut area and want to check out a free agriculture / Forestry fair keep Sat. Sept. 20 open.

They'll be farm animals, exhibits, forestry equipment vendors, logging co's, portable mill demos etc. and the game of logging regional competitions.

I'm part of the non profit- Eastern Connecticut Forest Land Owners Association (ECFLA) & this fair is to promote farming, forestry and the finer things in life! I'll be working the booth & hope to see some of you out there!

Celebrating Agriculture
Saturday, September 20, 2008, 9:00 to 3:00 Rain or Shine
Woodstock Fairgrounds, Route 169, Woodstock Ct.

Thanks!
PS: they have a good breakfast in the morning for a nominal donation adults $5.00 kids $3.00

Last edited:
Forestry and Agriculture in Connecticut...

Hi everyone,
If you're within a short drive of the North West Connecticut area and want to check out a free agriculture / Forestry fair keep Sat. Sept. 20 open.

They'll be farm animals, exhibits, forestry equipment vendors, logging co's, portable mill demos etc. and the game of logging regional competitions.

I'm part of the non profit- Eastern Connecticut Forest Land Owners Association (ECFLA) & this fair is to promote farming, forestry and the finer things in life! I'll be working the booth & hope to see some of you out there!

Celebrating Agriculture
Saturday, September 20, 2008, 9:00 to 3:00 Rain or Shine
Woodstock Fairgrounds, Route 169, Woodstock Ct.

Thanks!
PS: they have a good breakfast in the morning for a nominal donation adults $5.00 kids $3.00

Hey woodguy

Not to be a PIA, but last I checked Woodstock was in the Northeast corner of CT. If it's moved let me know they don't allow Swamp Yankees in the NW corner.

Tongue in Cheek
Take Care

Good information I am going to try to make it. I guess I missed the Woodstock annual fair. I am planning to go to Fryeburg in October, there were some good logging/firewood equipment demonstrations last year.

Thanks
Dave

Thanks for the heads up.

Good information I am going to try to make it. I guess I missed the Woodstock annual fair. I am planning to go to Fryeburg in October, there were some good logging/firewood equipment demonstrations last year.

Thanks
Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------
Your welcome... hope the weathers great and lots of people show up. The Game of logging competition is the regional finals so it should be entertaining!

Rob

Latest posts

Back