ahhh.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zopi

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am writing this on my new laptop, while sitting in front of a fresh pecan fire, drinking a Newcastle, after a long day of cutting firewood with my new 660.

that is all, just gloating.

I am writing this on my new laptop, while sitting in front of a fresh pecan fire, drinking a Newcastle, after a long day of cutting firewood with my new 660.

that is all, just gloating.

I am on my new desktop, in front of a White Oak fire, drinking Old Milwaukee, after my second day with the old 272 Husky. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Here's to cuttin :cheers:

White wine, sugar maple in the wood stove, laptop. 66 is in the shop collecting dust but the roar is coming sooner than later. Got a white pine waiting for milling.

Desktop, Busch Light, and Mulberry / Pin Oak in the woodstove.

Sharpened chains this morning for the 372 from the last black locust run. There was way too much sand, and dirt on those logs. Tried out one of those husky roller guides on the chain that was still in the saw and I have to say that it worked really slick.

Dreaming of a new 346xp due in here after the first.

Don

Red oak in the stove...drinking coffee......and hoping you guys behave yourselves as the alcohol kicks in....LOL!
Bwahahahahaha, just kidding mate...... Mug of cranberry cider, desktop with new DSL running like a top, dinner in the oven, nice hot fire of cull pine (during the day stuff, some old growth fir and a nice chunk of arbutus fer the night :) ), kid and dog watching the tube and playing, awaitin' said food feast, ahhhhhhhhhhh *sigh*, doesn't get much better gents!

:cheers:

Serge

Bud Light in the belly, Doug Fir and pine in the stove, 660 in the heated [Wood of course] shop. watchin the Giants and the Pats go at it. Going to work on a 60" cottonwood again in the am.

fireandsawcover001.jpg

Everyones asleep but me. Ahhhh......peace on earth, to all and to all a good night.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back