Air leak question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On page 13 of the owners manual there is a idle speed adjustment procedure.
If the idle is too fast , clutch engaged , chain moving then turn idle adjust (T) down ccw to just below clutch engagement .
If idle is too slow , engine stalls , then turn idle adjustment (T) up cw to just below clutch engagement .
To set the fast idle , pull choke out to full position then push choke all the way in . When saw starts blip the throttle trigger to return to normal idle .
Are you running this 141LE without the muffler ?

On page 13 of the owners manual there is a idle speed adjustment procedure.
If the idle is too fast , clutch engaged , chain moving then turn idle adjust (T) down ccw to just below clutch engagement .
If idle is too slow , engine stalls , then turn idle adjustment (T) up cw to just below clutch engagement .
To set the fast idle , pull choke out to full position then push choke all the way in . When saw starts blip the throttle trigger to return to normal idle .
Are you running this 141LE without the muffler ?
Got a new hollow muffler coming tomorrow for it.

Well after getting a cheap after market muffler; it runs. Runs quite well actually. I can't believe the old muffler was that restrictive. That it literally wouldn't rev up and would die out after about 30 seconds. I'm sure the owner will be happy to have his little saw back and I learned some stuff I didn't know before while I was rebuilding this thing.

Back