• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell all chainsaw parts must go husqvarna and stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundhead

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am getting out of saw repair/selling. so everything I have collected needs a new home. I have many parts for Stihl and Husqvarna. I will try to list them individually or sell groups together or all of it. I have a nice 044/440 handle, many cylinders that need transfer removed but can be salvaged including an 064. I have several wraps to unknown saws. many 031, 660, parts. i can send pictures and if someone wants all i have then I will sell it. i have several bars too in good shape range from 16" up to 32" I believe. I am also on the verge of selling my two big husqavarna saws. I have a running 288 and a non running 395xp. the 395 has good spark and compression but I cant get it to fire. I havent been able to find any leaks. but I am tired of messing with it and will sell it for the right price or I will send it to the mechanic and if it I can get it working will list it on ebay. if anyone is interested shoot me an email at stewclarke at hotmail dot com. thanks

You mean you would get bent out of shape because of this? Someone over looking the date certainly deserves to be "railed on"! Nobody has to be a ***** all the time,take a day off!:innocent:
this by far is the funniest post in awhile..somebody railing on some one for not railing on someone while letting the prior posters know he would not have been that nice...you win tard of the year award.....but then its still only march...so somebody might take the crown from you....might I said.:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

I am getting out of saw repair/selling. so everything I have collected needs a new home. I have many parts for Stihl and Husqvarna. I will try to list them individually or sell groups together or all of it. I have a nice 044/440 handle, many cylinders that need transfer removed but can be salvaged including an 064. I have several wraps to unknown saws. many 031, 660, parts. i can send pictures and if someone wants all i have then I will sell it. i have several bars too in good shape range from 16" up to 32" I believe. I am also on the verge of selling my two big husqavarna saws. I have a running 288 and a non running 395xp. the 395 has good spark and compression but I cant get it to fire. I havent been able to find any leaks. but I am tired of messing with it and will sell it for the right price or I will send it to the mechanic and if it I can get it working will list it on ebay. if anyone is interested shoot me an email at stewclarke at hotmail dot com. thanks
+f you have any
if you have any 65L or 77 Parts i would Appreciate a list, if been looking for a while Now

Latest posts

Back