almost cuttin time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
hey guys its been a while since i been here. i fired up the splitter a couple weeks ago and split maybe 3/4 of a cord with my dad. she fired right up after months of sitting and ran like a champ the whole time.

i also got a tree to cut up that fell at my girlfriends parents house. i fired up the saws yesterday just go make sure the all run good. they all fired right up! only problem was the 262xp the chain kept moving at idle and i think i tweeked the wrong screw cuse it died lol. like i said ive been away a while. i havent got a chance to mess with it yet. i also have a lot of wood to cut and drag out of the woods at my parents. they got alot of damage last year during a storm.

im looking forward to getting back into it. its also nice being far enough ahead where you can pick when you wanna cut and split. i cut and split alot in previous summers so i can get ahead so this feels good!

The weather has been nice these past couple weeks. I got some bucking done over the weekend, the humidity has been low. I'd like to get out and finish these two on the ground but the OT at work has been keeping me out of the woods lately.

Hi h455r,

Been wondering how you were getting along. Sounds like things are moving forward for you. Drop a line sometime.

Take Care

Latest posts

Back